Custom Search

Monday, September 1, 2008

Gatte Ki Sabzi


'Gatte ki Sabzi' as it is called is one famous Rajasthani dish.
I remember when I was young and we were out of all vegetables at home. This was one hot favorite item that can be made with Gramflour,tomatoes,onions and curd.
Sometimes I wonder what we Indians would do without Besan/Gramflour.
There are innumerable dishes that can be made with this one main ingredient and without it cooking life would be half as intesresting .
So Thank whoever first discovered Besan and watch all the ingredients and instructions in detail on my Home made Video recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pooja!! I saw your video for gaate ki sabji & Raita...It looks very tempting & I m soon going to try it.
Pooja Hi had a request for you can you also show me hoe to cook potato in microwave?
Thanks in advance.

Unknown said...

Hey Poo,
(as I fondly call her)
This is an amazingly easy and tasty dish.
Keep cooking and giving us ideas!!
Love,
Svets