Custom Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Minute Jhatpat Microwave Dhokla


There are times when I am really hungry and then I am in a mood of some breakfast that can be prepared really fast.

For such hungry days or when some guests arrive unexpectedly I can just go into my kitchen and prepare these delicious dhoklas which are easy and fast to prepare.

This is the modified microwave version of the traditional Gujrati dhoklas.

It takes just 3 minutes to cook and all you need is some besan/gramflour and eno as the main ingredient and Voila ur Dhoklas are ready in no time.


To get the video recipe with demonstration and ingredients click
or

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Nice and easy recipes. I particularly love your microwave dish(yellow color). Where did you buy? Could plz tell me the name of company and where to get that.

Thanks!
Saila.